Mission & Doctrine
Serving the Church by helping to call and equip its Men in their passionate pursuit of God… Building Spiritual Fathers!
Building Brothers serves the local church by helping build a leadership core of men who are pursuing God together and are capable of reproducing that pursuit in others…Building Spiritual Fathers
Seeing churches with a clear defined pathway to lead men from immaturity to maturity producing Spiritual Fathers and ministry to others.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, and ascension into Heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting, through faith alone, God’s gift of salvation, which was made possible by Christ’s death and resurrection.